Diadem Forums

[16.02.02] T-ara are "Flowers & Muses" for FHM Magazine, marvel the staff with their beauty and charms

craZy

When we first heard of Banana Project, we thought Wang Sicong ventured into the agricultural industry. We didn’t expect his first business was signing a contract with popular Korean girl group T-ara, marking his first step into the entertainment industry. Furthermore, the “discreet and low-profile but popular Internet Prince” started PandaTV, appointed Duan Xuan as his e-Sports CEO and even signed a contract with another Korean girl group EXID... attracting a lot of attention. Seems like the daily life as an “entertainment detective” can no longer satisfy Wang Sicong.

Before Banana Project was established, I didn’t have any business with Wang Sicong. But after he managed to sign these Korean girl groups, things changed. Not long ago, Wang Sicong called us and asked, “do you want a chance to raise your reputation?” That was how I decided to work with T-ara.

Following the plan, we drove T-ara to the Ren Lu Art Gallery in Shanghai. If you haven’t heard of it before, it’s normal. Afterall, when we were looking for photoshoot venues, the most important factor is quietness. We were in a location that was very inaccessible so it was one of the rare times where they were not surrounded by fans for autographs and such. They were actually quite sad.

Therefore, we decided to have a quiet and calm concept - Flower & Muses. The “Muse” is a reference to the Muses in Greek mythology, the goddesses that are great at dancing, music and poetry. With 6 muses appearing in Shanghai, it is no wonder our staff went crazy over them. But of course, we didn’t travel all the way here from Beijing to go crazy over them. After our staff rushed to get T-ara’s autographs and group pictures with them, they quickly started working. The lady that was responsible for editing the pictures promised us, “if we manage to wrap up before 5 pm, I will give everyone a group photo!”

The girls were really cooperative. They tied balloons, laid on flower petals, interacted with a gold python, etc. Seeing how the pictures came out so well, the photographer exclaimed, “why are these girls so kind and capable?” Although T-ara might not be as photogenic or professional as actual professional models, they were really good in the sense that they had the charms and beauty to make up for it.

Source: ENRZ

Based on the closing credits, I suspect there will be more stuffs than just this article. Probably there is part 2 or some interview video but I hope we will get to see the greenery of Sanya?

Thanks for translating this article.

So the intention is not to translate the last paragraph? LOL Ok

Lol! Well it was not related to T-ara thus not necessarily of our readers interest~