Diadem Forums

[15.01.09] T-ARA, Speed, The Seeya and Seunghee to release Winter Special 'Don't Forget Me'

Hanguorenx

[15.01.09] T-ARA, Speed, The Seeya and Seunghee to release Winter Special 'Don't Forget Me'

2015020916375815541-540x540.jpg

T-ARA, along with Speed, The Seeya and Seunghee have came together for a collaboration.

Through the Winter Special album titled 'Don't Forget Me', the individuals are able to transform their unique vocals into a sweet harmonization.

The prelude of a bell sound in the track 'Don't Forget Me' gives off a scent of winter, it is a song that is able to make one's heart flutters. Through the acoustic mix of guitar and piano, a warm atmosphere is created from the within as the song tells a faith in waiting for lovers to return after being separated.

The song is composed by the Ahn Min Young, who also created Sistar Hyorin's ‘Driving Me Crazy' and Girl's Generation Taeyeon's 'I Love You'. On top of that, as a Winter Special album, the MV is made to give off winter mood through the filming in a ski resort.

'Don't Forget Me' is set to be released through various music sites during noon time on the 10th.

Source: tenasia
Translation by HanGuoRenx via tarabar.cn

• 3 weeks later...