Diadem Forums

[14.10.12] Video - T-ara 'Sugar Free' at SBS Inkigayo

ily_shannon

I like the performance, but it's too bad that they had they won't perform Sugar Free on the main four weekly Korean pop music shows anymore. There are still three other shows possible though. Tiaradiadem owner/moderator, please update T-ara's calendar on the link on the top of the forums, from a Korean T-ara website.

I wonder if they will perform this week on Jiyeon's show SBS MTV The Show? Or possibly Arirang Simply K-Pop? They haven't performed Sugar Free on MBC Show Champion yet so they probably won't. We'll have to look forward to some concerts in the near future hopefully, for Sugar Free performances.

Maybe they will be on a short break and then start Chinese promotions? I read something in the past somewhere about a possible Usa Sugar Free promotion? They will probably do a repackage for And&End so we'll have to look forward to that. We read earlier that they have another title track ready and it's by Brave Brothers, so I hope it's great!

Sugar Free is the best Korean pop song I've heard this year and I love it!  :)

T_ara_Number_9.jpg

Soyeon_Sugar_Free_M_Countdown_140925_01.Soyeon_Sugar_Free_M_Countdown_140925_02.