Diadem Forums

[IG] Seok Jung Hye Update with Eunjung (09/19)

ily_shannon

[iG] Seok Jung Hye Update with Eunjung (09/19)

[TRANS] Saying their album’s been released, she came to write me a letter on the album..Eunjung-ah you’re the prettiest~#Couronnne #SeokJungHye #T-ara #Eunjung

[TRANS] You must be busy…but take care of your body~Cutie Eunjung~ @SWEETGIRLEJ #Couronnne #CouronnneCheongdam #C-Quatre #T-ara #HamEunjung #T-ara #TARA #couronnista

Credit: seokjno1 @ Instagram + ily_ahreum + tiaradiadem

added the translation to the first post...

oh, this is really nice, keeping good friendships alive! Eunjung's a very sweet girl.  :)

Seok Jung Hye also made a blog entry about that day, there're some pics and wrote too.. 

[TRANS] T-ara Eunjung, who sent me a kakaotalk yesterday afternoon saying ‘~unnie~are you feeling good??’ then she came (into the store), wrote me a tiny message on their new album, and left.
But she’s an idol ..ㅋ she’s just a dongsaeng to me, though.. I don’t remember how did we get close but Hahm Eunjung is too thoughtful for her age and is nicer and prettier in person..’Sugar Free’ has been getting more popular the past few days~~when you listen to it, you’ll find that It’s a completely fun and catchy song..

gallery_39086_1838_31542.jpg

gallery_39086_1838_80315.jpg

gallery_39086_1838_136802.jpg

gallery_39086_1838_59608.jpg

gallery_39086_1838_96892.jpg

cr.: Seok Jung Hye's blog on naver + t-arazone (translation) + Dognybba + tiaradiadem.com