Diadem Forums

[TUTORIAL] How to Vote for T-ara on Music Shows

craZy

Index

M! Countdown

Inkigayo

Music Core

Show! Champion

Streaming is taken into account by all music shows, Youtube included. So please remember to always stream T-ara's music videos from their official channels! (e.g KTMusic, 1TheK, etc. as their MVs are marked with the Official stamp.)

Please do not take these tutorials out of Diadem.

M! Countdown

Online Voting

To vote for T-ara on M! Countdown, you need a an account on M Wave. Visit the following site: http://mwave.interest.me/index.m

Click the Join link on top:

ZgSmRSq.jpg

M Wave allows you to register with your email or you can simply sign in using your Facebook or Twitter account, which is an easy one click method. You may skip these steps if you wish to sign in with Facebook or Twitter. Click Register using Email Address to make an account.

BrzRoXS.jpg

Upon the next page, tick the check boxes for the terms of service and privacy policy. Scroll down to fill in your account information. Once you are done, click Next Step.

Send a Confirmation Email to finalize your account registration.

EvPqmvo.jpg

Check your email inbox, you should receive the following email. Click the link.

6uSvmSo.jpg

Your account has been created. Click Sign In With Email and enter you details on the next page.

L0YvxtH.jpg

Now time to place your vote. Visit the following page: http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/main.m

Or click the M! Countdown icon in the navigation bar:

YHWIjkB.jpg

This is M! Countdown's main page. Click Vote.

hBwmezN.jpg

Search through the listing to find T-ara and tick the radio button. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Vote button. Take note, debuts or comeback stages are not eligible to win. They will be included after the 1st stage.

5WWyhHU.jpg

M! Countdown allows you to vote only once per day. You are able to sign in through 3 methods, thus allowing you to vote 3 times a day.

Real Time/SMS Voting

To live vote for T-ara on M! Countdown through SMS, text T-ara's name (IN HANGUL) to +822566 (or 00822566). T-ara's name in hangul is 티아라.

One vote per mobile. It is important you do not spam vote!

The live voting only starts when the show begins.

Please be aware of your international SMS charges.

Inkigayo

Real Time/SMS Voting

To live vote for T-ara on Inkigayo through SMS, text T-ara's name (IN HANGUL) to +821245 (or 00821245). T-ara's name in hangul is 티아라.

One vote per mobile. It is important you do not spam vote!

The live voting only starts when the show begins and the MC annouces so.

Music Core

Real Time/SMS Voting

For Music Core, it is obligatory to vote for two artists. Text the artists' name (IN HANGUL) to +820505 (00820505). Separate the names with a coma but without a space.

Example: 티아라,소녀시대

You may find other group names in Korean through Wikipedia.

YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR THE SAME GROUP TWICE.

The live voting only starts when the show begins.

Show! Champion

Vote

To vote for T-ara on Show! Champion, first you require a MelOn ID. Visit the following site: http://www.melon.com/

Click the Sign Up link on top:

NAhR639.jpg

Upon the next page, tick all the check boxes followed by clicking the next button at the bottom:

nZcoZk7.jpg

Take a moment to fill in your information then hit the next button at the bottom.

ibdYyUAlw6A9rL.png

Click the first radio in order to verify your account through email. Click the green button in front of your email add. to sent the confirmation number. You will be given a 6 digit number, input it into the second text box and click the green button beside it to verify. Underneath, select the first radio button then enter the security in the last text box. Click the button on the bottom to proceed.

i2QBpucsxjoic.png

If done right, the following page should your information and you may now continue to login:

ibjwBZtcNU7JUq.png

You have created you MelOn account. First thing first, enter your details and log in:

0INS1bJ.jpg

Once you've logged in, vist the following link: http://www.melon.com/cds/musicstory/ontv/web/ontv_inform.htm?ckey=SCHM&nkey=53&progSeq=5601&MS=MAIN_MO3

Click the purple button:

4rHsAVr.jpg

A new window will pop up. Scroll through the list until you find T-ara. Once you do, click the blue button to the right side to submit your vote.

4NkU9bU.jpg

You have successfully placed a vote for T-ara. You may vote up to 3 times per day. MelOn as well allows you to create 5 IDs per email. Thus allowing a total of 15 votes per day.

Rate/Like/Stream (MelOn)

Another way to get T-ara ahead in the competition is to rate, like and stream their song. Start out by selecting the second category in the search option, and enter 티아라 or 티아라 N4. Hit the search button then or simply click their name if it popsup.

zLGpzEv.jpg

Click on the album they are currently promoting:

SsYfJmK.jpg

After entering the album's page, start by giving the album a rating. Click the first blue button, select five stars, then click the first button.

hTopbkn.jpg

If done right, the number in orange next to it will increase.

Next, like the album and stream it as well. Click the second button to like it and the heart on the left side should become colored. Click the first icon towards the bottom to stream the album.

vnW9Oyy.jpg

A new window will pop up. If this is your first time using MelOn, you will need to install the plugin first. Click the green button to download and install the plugin. Once you have done so, simply click the stream button again.

pESWI0S.jpg

You may as well rate/like the songs in the album separately.

Guest Lilah

Thank you for the tutorial!

On the MelOn one, the gender has options Yes/No?

Edit: All done, but for some reason I can't stream it even after installing the plugin... T_T

Edit 2: Got it to work. The stream is just one minute, is that normal? Can I leave the player playing it on repeat non stop? Will it count each time?

Thought I should mention, when you register on MelOn, you create a OneID. With OneID, you can log into Nate.com as well. Perhaps at a later time I will add an additional tutorial for that.

it's quite hard -,- but i'll try it

aah i can use 2 tweet acc right? even if the username alike?

i cant find t-ara on MCD -,-

Yes, if they are two separate Twitter accounts then you can use both.

M!C doesn't include debut/comeback stages for voting. They will be added after their first stage. :]

So the views from Loen's channel don't count?

Anyway, thanks for the tutorials!

Loenent is an official channel so it is counted as well.

Thank you for the tutorial!

On the MelOn one, the gender has options Yes/No?

Edit: All done, but for some reason I can't stream it even after installing the plugin... T_T

Edit 2: Got it to work. The stream is just one minute, is that normal? Can I leave the player playing it on repeat non stop? Will it count each time?

The gender options is wrong. The first one means MALE, second one means FEMALE.

Oops. Lol sorry about that. I will fix the Gender part right away, and yes the first one is Male, second is Female.

And yes, you can leave the player on repeat~

I'm a little confused... Do they music shows take the views from Loenent, CCM or both? Only the MVs on Loenent's channel have the 'Official MV' watermark; the MVs on CCM's channel don't.

Hmm, I had not noticed that. Perhaps for now it would be better to stream from Loen primarily. Especially since they're under SK Group as well.

img_visual_poll.gif?v=2

btn_double1.gif
6-50자 사이 영문 소문자, 숫자,
특수기호 중-,_,.사용가능
아이디 중복확인을 위해 입력하신 아이디가 SK플래닛 제휴사 사이트에
전달됨에 동의합니다. [sK플래닛 제휴사 확인]
비밀번호
비밀번호를 입력
비밀번호 확인
입력한 비밀번호 재확인
멜론닉네임
btn_double1.gif
이메일
@
선택 직접입력 nate.com naver.com hanmail.net chol.com dreamwiz.com empal.com freechal.com gmail.com hanafos.com hanmir.com hitel.com korea.com lycos.co.kr netian.com yahoo.com yahoo.co.kr
이메일 수신
수신함
수신안함
이벤트 소식등 홍보성
메일을 수신합니다
성별
남자
여자
생년월일
년도 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 1962 1961 1960 1959 1958 1957 1956 1955 1954 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1948 1947 1946 1945 1944 1943 1942 1941 1940 1939 1938 1937 1936 1935 1934 1933 1932 1931 1930 1929 1928 1927 1926 1925 1924 1923 1922 1921 1920 1919 1918 1917 1916 1915 1914 1913 1912 1911 1910 1909 1908 1907 1906 1905 1904 1903 1902 1901 1900
월 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12
btn_next1.gif

i cant find t-ara for this week's voting :( i really want them to win their debut stage cuz they've been through so much

I couldnt fine T-ara in it!!

Debut and comeback stages are not eligible to win. They will be included after the 1st stage.

what actually is One ID and Nice Name?? To be more precised, the difference between the two.

One ID is the name you login in with. Nickname will be your display name.

uhm may i know, why cant i sign up to ,elon site? when i enter the password some weird (?) box appear. idk what does it mean, i try it quite some times but it kept failed. idk what to do, anyone have some idea? please tell me :/

uhm may i know, why cant i sign up to ,elon site? when i enter the password some weird (?) box appear. idk what does it mean, i try it quite some times but it kept failed. idk what to do, anyone have some idea? please tell me :/

Can you please post a screenshot of what appears?