Diadem Forums

[10.09.04] T-ara's new dorm is full of clothing

nathaniel

04_85486.jpg

T-ara's new dorm room was unveiled.

On the September 5th episode of SBS "Haha Mong Show", girl group T-ara appeared in the "Take Care of my Mother" episode where the MCs woke T-ara up in the morning.

The members were all sleeping in a serene sleeping style, and Eunjung was crushed by teddy bears while she was all dressed up in her pajamas. It was visible that they were all tired.

When the MCs visited, they were surprised to see that T-ara's living room was full of clothing and that Soyeon and Hyomin were dressed in full clothing while sleeping.

Also in the episode will be T-ara giving a impromptu fashion show and becoming fashion stylists each with a different concept.

T-ara's new dorm will be revealed on September 5th through SBS "Haha Mong Show."

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100904n02632

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what a dorm of 7 fashion leaders should look like lol.

And since we are seeing their new dorm, does that mean we get to see Ryu Hwa Young for the first time on a variety show?

And did they just move within the last month or something? I remember there being an article out recently stating they had scary experiences in their dorm and wanted to move. If they did just move, CCM is just awesome for letting them lol.

Can't wait to watch the show!

That's what a dorm of 7 fashion leaders should look like lol.

And since we are seeing their new dorm, does that mean we get to see Ryu Hwa Young for the first time on a variety show?

And did they just move within the last month or something? I remember there being an article out recently stating they had scary experiences in their dorm and wanted to move. If they did just move, CCM is just awesome for letting them lol.

Can't wait to watch the show!

yep, they just recently moved! i remember reading it on one of the girls' twitters (forget which).

sadly, hwayoung won't appear in anything until their comeback.. so yea she's not gonna be on the haha mong show.

lol sure that is a huge amount of cloths, good side of having an online mall i think

i don't think so, but i really hope to see her in the show that would be awesome!!