Diadem Forums

[10.08.30] Core Contents Media, Eunjung left unpaid for Coffee House

nathaniel

NISI20100518_0002758832_web.jpg

Core Contents Media is now taking to the media after the broadcasters of "Coffee House" are refusing to pay and give salary to Core Contents Media.

Core Contents Media said on the 30th, "The broadcasters has an infamous list of errors with it, one of which includes accrued salaries amongst the other broadcasters. If it's not set straight, we'll be taking legal action," he said.

According to Core Contents Media, after the drama TV series "Coffee House" ended last month, the situation has been accrued and unpaid salaries towards Core Contents Media and their actors in the drama.

"During the press conferences, they would pay the older and bigger actors their salary first and not pay anybody from Core Contents Media. At the end of the day, everyone had their salary except us," they claimed.

"We already announced we'd give them two months after the broadcast ended to pay us, but it's already been a month since it's aired on TV and we're unpaid. The broadcasters have an infamous and unpleasant list of traits wrong with them and this just adds to it."

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100830n26758

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + tiaradiadem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some will be questioning this.

To be clear, CORE CONTENTS MEDIA are not at fault, CCM did not pay Eunjung. because really, they shouldnt, but the broadcasting company are the ones who didnt pay the CCM actors including Eunjung.

Hope no one assumes something bad about CCM.

Oh my! Give Eunjung Noona her pay! She worked hard and had a busy schedule cause of the filming for "Coffee House".

They must be crazy to not give her pay. CCM and all of Eunjung Noona's fans would be furious with this.

Justice must be served. T.T

Eunjung Noona fighting!

At least this shows that CCM is watching over their artists carefully.

I say sue, why should Eunjung and CCM even have to wait two months to get their payment? The payment should have been given a week after the drama ended.

This is totally not right to leave out ANYONE who should have been rightfully paid for participating in the drama.

OH MY!

that is just wrong!

if u r a big broadcast company, u shouldnt make that error!

actors underpaid is almost normal but not paid???

definitely WRONG!

eunjung worked hard as other actors and they shouldnt give a double standard treatment just because she's new.

she should earned what she worked for!

GO EUNJUNG GO CCM HWAITING!

bring down the ******* who refuse to pay U!

Guest cruzer1979

how can she did not get her paid for this drama... it's not fair.... i see this drama because of eunjung and eunjung is the big part of this drama... so pay to her... she is the star to this drama not fair... eunjung.. hope u not sad... because all of us is support to u darling

D: Seriously?! I thought that they already paid her! Wow, she did such a good job acting in it and worked so hard! She's on of the main characters too~

"they would pay the older and bigger actors their salary first and not pay anybody from Core Contents Media"

What is that? That has to be the dumbest thing ever -.-'' Poor Eunjung~ I hope she gets her payment soon!

this made no sense at all!

paying the big actors first? wth! :D

everyone has the right to receive their pay if they contribute to the project BIG time whether new, old, experienced etc.

my poor Eunjung-unnie! :D i missed her so bad when T-ara were doing promotions in Japan and she missed out in many events.. n its all becos she was filming for this drama! grrrr :)

wow that's so wrong..

I really enjoyed the drama, and knowing that things like this happen behind the making of the drama just dissapoint me so much.

I hope this gets resolved soon and every party receives what is being owed to them. Eunjung has done her part in the drama, so she should be getting what is her right..

give salary for EunJung

SBS is not Pro?

They said that they will not pay salary for anybody from Core Contents Media

Why?

So crazy

Although onl Eunjung cast in CH but CH pay for Mnet because Eunjung is star of Mnet.

Mnet will pay salary for eunjung

She was very hard. So....