Diadem Forums

[10.08.19] Jiyeon scores another lead acting role in "Jungle Fish 2"

nathaniel

2010081911311172609_1.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon will be turning into an actress again for the 8-episode KBS drama, "Jungle Fish 2"

On the 19th, a represenative for CCM announced that Jiyeon will be playing a grade 2 high school student (11th grade western) in the drama "Jungle Fish 2" which debuts it's first episode on the 26th.

She plays a student in the top 3% of grades in Korea but is also very beautiful in the KBS drama aimed towards youth.

The singer Kim Jang Hun also will be part of the drama.

Jiyeon previously starred in the dramas, "Soul" and "God of Study" along with the movie "Death Bell 2".

T-ara is preparing for their 2nd album due to be released in October.

source: http://news.naver.com/main/hotissue/read.n...6&ptype=011

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + naver

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!!

Yay, we get to see her again in a drama, but then again, she's been really, really busy lately.

I don't know how she does all the stuff she's done/been doing at such a young age : /

I'm not sure about everyone else, but it worries me that she has to work this much...

Anyways, best of luck to her and the rest of the cast!!

Totally Agree with Anthony.. Jiyeon needs much more rest! then filming! unless CCM willing to give her rest more time then i will say go ahead with the new drama! IF NOT... OBJECTION... >:( hahaha . anyways... really looking forward for the new student jiyeon again AND OCTOBER for the ALBUM!! ^^ FIGHTING FIGHTING FIGHTING <3 <3