Diadem Forums

[10.08.13] T-ara's Hyomin, "It's Friday the 13th and our power goes out.."

nathaniel

201008131410141.JPG

T-ara member Hyomin tweets about the electricity going out in T-ara's house on Twitter.

On the 13th, Hyomin tweeted, "Today is Friday the 13th...there is going to be an early horror special episode of Invincible youth!" She said, talking about her role in KBS2TV's "Invincible Youth" and it's special horror broadcast.

She also said, "By the way... our dorm was hit by a thunderstorm while I was on my way home... T__T uh, scared, scared. There's a power outages at our dorm..~!!"

Currently, Hyomin is transforming into an actress for the SBS drama, "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho".

source: http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_new...n=&keyword=

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + maxmovie

Kyaaah~ I can't wait for the horror episode! Ugh I wished they invited the three other G7 members that had to leave, Sunny, Yuri, and Hyuna kekeke! Hyuna would surely whine and get scared through out the entire horror episode while Yuri is running away from Bear Taewoo and Sunny and Hyomin are together reuniting as SunByung once again!!! XD Yes, I'm a full supporter of the SunByung couple.

Ooohhh... scarrry... I'm really scared of thunder and lightning specially that loud cracking sound during storms! Freaks me to death! ㅋㅋ

Can't wait for this Invincible Youth ep as well! It's one of my all time fave shows! ^-^ Hyomin fighitng!