Diadem Forums

[10.08.06] Jiyeon, "I didn't know my pants were torn, I just kept dancing"

luvHM

20100806192153.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon confessed about dancing on stage without noticing her torn trousers.

During the broadcast of the third season of reality talk show "Happy Together" on the 5th of august on KBS2, Jiyeon said, "It happened when we were on an event promoting Crazy Because of You.".

She also stated that, "When I was dancing, I suddenly saw our manager gesturing to me, I thought he wanted me to dance more seriously, so then I danced with even more enthusiasm", "The trousers were skin tight, I only found out later that I had a split in the middle of my trousers", which made everyone who was listening dumbfounded.

CR: cn.joins.com + luvHM(trans) + Diadem

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww... the miscommunication is, wow. I wonder what she did when she found out about it in the changing room. But with a tight pants, even when something happened, the impression may still be there, so we don't feel the change. But wow, since she talked about it, she must have taken it pretty well.

Well I'm pretty sure most of us learned something from this today. Skin tight leather pants while dancing is a no-no lol.

I wonder what she would have done if she did know that her pants ripped while performing haha.

And about the manager, he/she must have really good eyes to be to only one to spot it while they were preforming. I wonder what he/she was looking at the whole prefomance lol. J/k :)