Diadem Forums

[10.08.02] T-ara's Boram debuting as an actress

nathaniel

201008021223151001_1.JPG

T-ara's Boram will now be making her acting debut as the lead female in the KBS2TV drama special "Purple Heeled Grim Reaper is Coming".

Previously, T-ara's Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin and followed by Qri all debuted in dramas, making Boram the fifth actress. She'll follow in her mother's, Lee Mi Young, footsteps.

Boram's drama will air on the 7th on KBS2TV where she plays Woo Ah Mi, a unidentified 19-year old girl who enjoys ridiculous costumes. Jun Hye Bin, who's known for her musical dramas, also stars alongside her.

On the other hand, T-ara are all busy preparing for their 2nd album along with personal activities. Jiyeon is in the movie "Death Bell 2", Eunjung for "Coffee House" drama, Hyomin for "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" and Qri in the one-act drama "Spy Trader Kim Chulsoo's Recent Updates".

Meanwhile, T-ara has been greeting the audiences at "Death Bell 2" screenings with other cast members.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100802n09148

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

this is a one-act drama, like qri's.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! At long last it's Boram's turn to debut on a drama.. :D

Wonder when will it be Soyeon's?

Anyway, congrats to our new Leader, Boram... :P

Fans will always support T-ARA in all their endeavors..

T-ARA JJANG!!! :P

Boram Hwaiting!!! :)

Can't wait for the new album...YEHEY!! :)

YEAH!~haha! AT LAST.. she's finally making a production,^^

I know it 'll be good,'cuz we see her acting skills already,

but this time as a lead,woah. :P so happy for her^^

wish soyeon unnie,too.*_____*

T-ara is really an actress idol group now,huh?

congrats boramboram.haha!~

:D:) :)

Boram's drama will air on the 7th on KBS2TV where she plays Woo Ah Mi, a unidentified 19-year old girl who enjoys ridiculous costumes.

Oh my I love seeing Boram with this :"> She's so cute. Being the 5th member oh So Yeon should be the 6th now :)

thanks for the news.

man, t-ara is really the actors of the idol groups. They will eventually all get a role at this rate.

I mean i heard trainees for all the companies get trained in everything from singing, dance, acting and language but I didn't know any group would go as far to putting so many of their idols into roles. well i guess we don't know how they get the roles.

Boram following her mom's footsteps is nice as well. i hope she does well. she's always seemed undernoticed in t-ara, i think.

boram hwaiting!

BORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM~~~~~~~

the next actress, OMG i'm happy to see this news!!!

and she is the main lead.....

can't wait to see the drama

the grls really became an actress

only soyeon needs to debut

can't wait for the DRAMA

and by the way she looks so cute in the pic, and the clothes looks cute on her

boram sarangahe <3 <3 ;) ;)