Diadem Forums

[10.07.29] 'Death Bell 2,' "astonishing opening day profits"

nathaniel

gallery_5371_478_91583.jpg

"Death Bell 2", starring T-ara's Jiyeon, Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Suro, Hwang Jeong Eum had nearly every screening sold out on it's opening day (July 28th).

The publisher (of the movie) said, "the main theater in Seoul was sold out and had explosive popularity. Most of the other theaters were either sold out, or around 90-95% full," he said.

At the Mokdong theater, fans were greeted by Hwang Jeong Eum, Yoon Si Yoon, Park Eun Bin, Ji Chang Wook and Choi Ah Jin who attended the screenings.

The directors, T-ara's Jiyeon and the rest of T-ara (Qri, Soyeon, Boram, Eunjung, Hyomin), Kim Suro, Nam Bo Ra and Son Ho Jun all also attended a different screening.

"Death Bell" was originally released in 2008 and was seen by a nationwide audience of 1.7 million people. Rarely can a horror movie be this successful, resulting in the sequel story.

On the morning of the 28th, an official for the movie said, "Released today at 10 A.M, we had an audience of over 50,000 people see the movie," she said, "it was 4 times as much as we expected on the opening day."

Theaters have already sold out in advance for the rest of July. Promotional posters were distributed across theaters early in July and created a big sensation.

Recently a hot topic on the internet was the bikini scene in the movie with the cast members' luxurious bodies.

"Death Bell 2" was chosen by netizens as the most anticipated film of the summer among 26 other movies coming out this summer.

Netizens who saw the movie said, "I'm glad we saw 'Death Bell 2'," "I miss Kim Bum, please invite him back," "'Death Bell 2' is gonna be a huge success this summer."

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201007290205481003

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + newsen

Congratulations to the cast! Especially our favorite Jiyeon! =3 Her hard world definitely paid off ^^- (along with everyone else's) Once again, congratulations and hopefully Jiyeon can rest a bit now >< (does she have promotions? x.x)

OMO.. : o

that's a lot!~

DB2 really rockin',haha.As I expected, I want to see Jiyeon there,-_____-

I wish I can watch it,huhu.~

Anyways, Jiyeonie and all the cast and directors, hwaiting!

Hoping for a huge success,~

:P

ooh thats what is called power of t-ara

large number of people attended the movie

i wan't to hear the viewers reaction about the movie already

and i really really really want to watch it, it looks so damn good :)

this so out of the topic but their outfit reminds me of im really hurt outfit :)