Diadem Forums

[10.07.29] T-ara's Boram leader confession from the heart

nathaniel

a7077108_1.jpg

T-ara's Boram answers everyone's question about being leader in a recent interview.

Boram stated in a recent interview with T-News, "It's a very big position to fill," she said. "I have to take more responsibility and I've gotten an increased part in T-ara. I think, 'should I should push some of the members harder?' Those are the things I have to think about now," she told us.

Following, "Recently, the new member Ryu Hwayoung moved into our living quarters. We've already become friends and we need to prepare for things as a reborn group now. I care a lot for her," she said.

"It's a bit of a burden taking the leader position, but I will show you that T-ara can work harder and it encouraged me to get in better shape," she said smiling.

T-ara recently gained a new member making T-ara seven members, Ryu Hwayoung, who appeared on SBS 'Star King' with her twin sister, Ryu Hyoyoung. T-ara will be making a comeback in September and a new album in September or October.

soruce: http://news.nate.com/view/20100729n05518

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the fact that eunjung is younger than her when she's the leader, i guess boram can consider that if her dongsaeng can make it, she can also.

for me, it doesn't matter who's the leader as long as they can live and work together very well ^_^

i believe the T-ara's member will definitely help her in her leadership role :)

GO BORAM HWAITING!

I believe she can do it better , Boram has thinking as an adult.

Although it would be contrary to the character (look like a kid).

support boram , hop she good luck and can pass it possible

thanks for the news!!~