Diadem Forums

[10.07.28] T-ara's Jiyeon, "We're good friends and I'm happy Hwayoung is the new maknae"

nathaniel

a7977109_1.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon reveals her thoughts about the new member, Ryu Hwayoung.

In a recent interview with T-News, Jiyeon said, "After Ryu Hwayoung, she became the new maknae and we quickly became good friends. She recently moved into our living quarters and we're the same age, but she's younger. I feel much better knowing there's someone younger than me," she said.

"We're preparing for our next album. It's expected to be released around September or October. It's really a pain to collect all the songs though, but I hope I can give a appear better in this T-ara album," she said.

Jiyeon finished filming for her movie "Death Bell 2" which is due out in theaters today. She's also on the new SBS variety show, "Heroes," which is difficult to shoot but fun. At first she was worried with all the work, but she's having fun, she explained.

T-ara's recently recruited a new member Ryu Hwayoung to make T-ara seven members. Her and her twin sister, Ryu Hyoyoung, appeared in SBS "Star King" earlier this year. T-ara also had replaced their leader Eunjung with Boram. They all have busy personal schedules, but they're also busy preparing for their 2nd album.

source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...29/a7977109.htm

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + sports chosun

It's good to see that these maknaes is becoming a good friends..

though Jiyeon maybe will be forever maknae in my heart, kekeke. X)

Woaa, they seems so busy with those schedule. I hope there still time for them to rest~ ^^

T-ara hwaiting!! ^^

YES! I love JiYoung-Double maknae ^__^ ever since the new member was announce I really started to favor her lol now Hwa Young + my favorite.. this is awesome ^__^ this also shows that Ji Yeon is easy to get a long with.

Hwayoung looks like doll :)

glad Jiyeon can befriend the new member easily <3

although not the maknae anymore, she's definitely qualified for cute manknae position forever :P

she's also maknae with IU in "heroes" :P

CUTE!

It is nice seeing the maknaes getting along well.. but still I'm so used to Jiyeon being the maknae =/ .. I wanted her to be the maknae always hee hee .. her cute and adorable appearance is to die for! . Jiyeon & ?Hwayoung Jjang!!

JIYEON FIGHTING!!! <3

T-ara <3

There's 2 maknaes in the group now. The reason the 2 of them can be so close together might because of them having the same age. There's alot of things to talk about if you have someone living with you has the same age.

Hope everything goes well for their 2nd album and I hope the new member is being welcomed into the group.

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

Let's see how Hwa Young fairs for T-ara. I hope she makes an excellent addition.

Is there a discussion topic for her yet?