Diadem Forums

[10.07.09] T-ara's representative, "absolutely no break-up or negative change"

nathaniel

20100709120408630.jpg

6-member girl group, T-ara, is gaining very hot and big interest from fans.

The president from Core Contents Media said this morning, "There will be big changes with T-ara soon," he said, "The problem will be officially assessed on the 23rd, and before that we won't say anything else."

"This will not be regarding T-ara's personal problems, but it will be regarding changes that will apply to T-ara as a group."

Some fans who heard the news asked, "will they be dismantling?" and "are they opting to replace members?" which caused much worrisome.

But a representative for T-ara has declared, "absolutely no break-up."

They officially told Star News today that, "The group activities and personal activities by T-ara members are loved by fans," he said, "T-ara is too good for the members to break-up," he said, emphasizing that the group will NOT be dismantled.

The official also said, "the changes will take T-ara a step further, the changes will not be disappointing to the fans," he explained. When asked about the specifics of the transformation/change, "wait until the official announcement."

Recently fans also became worried over Hyomin and Jiyeon's "stressed" Twitter posts saying, "T-ara members are complaining because there is too much for them to handle in their busy schedules."

source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/music/view...&p=starnews

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + daum

Thank goodness they're not disbanding. I was freaking out on AllKpop.

*kicks AllKpop in the balls again!*

Seriously, this stuff is enough to make me go kick a puppy. >.> But my question is, why not bring out w/e change it is right now? Why make the fans anxious and wait until the 23rd for the change to happen? >:[

When I read this news , I'm going crazy ...

Thanks GOD 'cause they said "absolutely no breakup or nagative change"

Six member of T-ara is almost perfect , that haven't any reasons to change/add a new member

Hope Hyomin & Jiyeon have a rest time , doesn't affect to their health & T-ara , too

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

Let's hope there isn't a new member. Six is already enough, and lines aren't well

distributed either. I can't imagine seven. I can only hope for good changes in T-ara.

The only good thing that comes from the article is that there will be absolutely no break-up. Phew.

CCM is super mysterious, releasing this kind of news on friday. How to let us enjoy our weekend with this kind of news?

It was just a stupid rumor and I have never believed in it

Because I don't see the reason why Core Content would disband Tiara

Since they are probably the most famous group under Core Content yet

Seeya, Cho Shin Sung or Black Pearl are not as famous as Tiara

They officially told Star News today that, "The group activities and personal activities by T-ara members are loved by fans," he said, "T-ara is too good for the members to break-up," he said, emphasizing that the group will NOT be dismantled.

The official also said, "the changes will take T-ara a step further, the changes will not be disappointing to the fans," he explained. When asked about the specifics of the transformation/change, "wait until the official announcement."

Good. I though they'll break up or what. I really love T-ara and each one of them. I don't want them to breka up or any member will be replaced. FIGHTING!

Phew~ saw from another topic that T-ara's agency, CCM, said the members shall remain and I believe many are glad of this news. But hopefully the conclusion to their discussion will change from "shall" to "will" (gosh I'm reading too much into it :D )

I hope they can get more work-life balance. The agency should be fair to all T-ara members =\

T-ara, hwaiting!!