Diadem Forums

[10.03.17] Jiyeon, "Hyomin taught me to be sexy"

nathaniel

T-ara's Jiyeon confesses Hyomin taught her how to look sexy.

Recently T-ara featured a radical transformation for their latest track. On today's episode of KBS-2TV "Happy Together" Jiyeon was appeared and was asked by an MC, "Was being sexy for the new concept a challenge?"

In response, Jiyeon said, "The sexy look was awkward for me, but Hyomin taught me and I practiced," which resulted in Hyomin showing off the "sexy" expression.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon is making headlines for her KBS-2TV's "God of Study" selcas where she appeared making three different funny faces.

You can watch Jiyeon and Hyomin on KBS-2TV's "Happy Together" on March 18th at 11:00PM.

source : http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_new...id=MI0087961297

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + maxmovies

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I'm not surprised. Baby Jiyeon has the following mentors/teachers for different 'topics' of T-ara

Eunjeong: 'homeroom teacher' (the leader)

Hyomin: 'sexyness' (most sexy member)

Boram: 'how to cut it as a singer' (most experienced member)

Soyeon: 'fashion tips' (most fashionable member)

Qri: 'how to be a model' (most modelling experience)

(and to be fair) Jiyeon: acting (has experience in a leading role) and cuteness (though 'Evil Seduction' antics from the abovementioned mischievous 5 means she won't be taking this subject any longer)

anyway baby Jiyeon is 16/17, so she'd have needed someone rather older to teach her how to look sexy without making her getting complained for a 19+ rating (like what happened to 18YO HyunA on her Change MV). If you see all the live performances, Jiyeon transmits her sexiness through her eyes since her outfit can be described as a little more conservative compared to the rest of the 5 adults