Diadem Forums

[10.03.15] T-ara releases 'I'm Really Hurt' MV!

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_1541_249_19603.jpg

After their energetic performances with their 1st bonus single 'Go Crazy Because of You', T-ara's management has released a statement about T-ara's follow-up promotions for their other bonus track, 'Im Really Hurt'.

With-in their first year alone, T-ara has shown versatility other artists can't offer through-out their whole career. This has gotten T-ara more fame and recognition. Innocence with their debut single 'Lies', Urban power with their collaboration song 'T.T.L.' and 'T.T.L Listen 2', Cuteness with 'Bo Peep Bo Peep', Chic sexiness with 'Like the First Time', Gothic theme with their recent single 'Go Crazy Because of You' now, T-ara will push all that aside to bring out the best woMEN in themselves.

The video scene were simple cuts of the girls in their outfits. Their company decided to shoot 3 music videos for this single.

That's right, the concept this time is the 'tomboyish look'. With this having 3 parts, promotions for this single will not stop on just releasing it. T-ara has already started performing it too. Fans have more to be excited because upon the release of the promotional pictures of this single(click HERE) the fans already noticed how different T-ara looked. Leaving words of kindness such as. "Even with clothes of men, they look hot".

Performances for 'Im Really Hurt' has already started last thursday on Mnet's MCountdown.

View the video here, gomtv : http://ch.gomtv.com/2818/26624/352806/1

~~

Cr: GOMtv

Article written by: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

~ sorry if i had to write this on my own, i cant wait for korean articles because im crazy! MUAHAHAHA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the song and I can't wait to see some performances, but I really don't understand the 3 part MV. They're all nearly identical, and to be blunt about it they're not that great on their own or together. I was hoping to see more of the dance or...any thing besides all of them staring into a mirror.

However my inner Boram bias can't help but like the fact that she has a lot of lines in this one. And the boyish look really suits all the girls well.

@ichi I agree with you, I was also hoping for some dance moves or a storyline based mv but none the less the song is still good <3

Why couldn't Mnet make 1 good mv rather then almost 3 identical ones.... although for new fans this is a good way to remember which member is which.

yeah, the camera-work in part 2 and part 3 (the speeding up/slowing down/zooming) was kind of giving me a headache, but I'm really impressed that they did it one take!

I do wish there was more dancing, though. I actually really like their choreography for this song.

Yay!<3 Three mv's, for me too uch. a little.

Part 1 was for me the best, It was like.. it had more different POV and they even wor black suits!;)

I'm sad that the choreo wasn't showing, almost at all. Wish they'd release a dance version. ~

Thanks for translating!<3

I'm a bit disappointed with the MV release. When I saw it had 3 parts, I was excited because I thought it was gonna be a music video drama.

Still I am happy to see the girls in a new MV. Can't wait for more performances of this song!

I didn't expected them to release MV for I'm really Hurt so I'm happy they did it because I love this song so much !

However, I'm quite deceived because all the 3 versions are boring to watch lol.

They should at least put some dance scenes in it or change the background !

Moreover, all the versions are very similar....the first version is the one I like the most I think lol.

after seeing 3 parts my conclusion is great song, great concept but the mv wasn't what i was expecting i thought the mv would have a storyline or atleast some more dancescenes.

but in overall still love the mv and the 3 parts love how the dress of Qri was there in it :). (for the ones that haven't saw it: right when Hyomin gets in camera left of her :))

thanks for sharing ^^