Diadem Forums

[10.03.04] Yoon Si Yoon and T-ara are the new promoters of KT Tech

nathaniel

0346593.jpg

'High Kick Through the Roof' star Yoon Si Yoon, along with the popular girl group T-ara, were picked as the new models of the KT Tech cellphone.

Yoon Si Yoon and T-ara shot the ad in Nonhyun on the 24th of February and already have finished the studio advertisement.

KT Tech stated, "We chose Yoon Si Yoon from the MBC sitcom 'High Kick Through the Roof' because Yoon Si Yoon features exciting and bouncing charm," and "After T-ara showcased the changes they could make from "Bo Peep Bo Peep" to "I Go Crazy Because of You" we decided we would chose T-ara because of their variety and their colorful and unique charms. We think T-ara will blend in with the concept of KT Tech phones."

"High Kick Through the Roof" has captivated hearts of viewers, while T-ara has captured the hearts of Korea.

source : http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=126759375246593002

credit : tvdaily + nathaniel + diadem

I'm glad they got another endorsement, thanks for translating~

But I'm 99.9% sure the article actually says they shot the ad on the 24th of last month, it doesn't release on July 24th lol

KT Tech has nice commercials from what I've seen, Wonder Girls did this and this for the KTF Ever phone, I hope T-ara got to do one just as nice.

I'm glad they got another endorsement, thanks for translating~

But I'm 99.9% sure the article actually says they shot the ad on the 24th of last month, it doesn't release on July 24th lol

KT Tech has nice commercials from what I've seen, Wonder Girls did this and this for the KTF Ever phone, I hope T-ara got to do one just as nice.

lol thanks erik

i thought it sounded off.. LOL

fixed~

yay more endorsement! If T-ara are endorsing KT Tech phones then they might as well use their phones too? I know other countries does that but still cool though or try out new cell phones lol.

anyway, I'm so happy for T-ara and can't wait to see the CF.

The girls are really popular now! I'm sure with their charms the phone will surely have very good sales figures.

T-ara ftw!

Really anticipating the release of the cf photos etc. I'm sure they'll turn out great.

Thanks for the good news <3

while i'm glad that they're gaining more recognition and bringing in the benjamins, i hope that they aren't being drastically overworked. i do NOT want to find out that hyomin's eyebags are getting worse or that soyeon fainted or some xxxx (especially after her recent tizzy with the swine). nuh-uh, if that happens, i will apparate to korea and cut some bitches. ya huuurd, core contents?

i hope they get to record some cute CF jingles~