Diadem Forums

[10.02.23] T-ara's "Go Crazy Because of You" shoves Kara, 2ne1, SNSD, Big Bang and 2am from the top spot.

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_364_219_102593.jpg

After just hours of releasing their bonus tracks, T-ara's bonus single 'Go Crazy Because of You" has topped online music charts shoving their seniors like SNSD, Kara and Big Bang from the top spot. This was a surprise entrance for the girls as the stiff competition from SNSD, Kara and 2ne1 were said to be the biggest comebacks for this year. But T-ara has successfully showed that even if theyre rookies, they can go against the industries' big names! The single "Go Crazy Because of You" is expected to gain more attention as the MV and first performance will be seen in the near future.

Even in just their 1st year of being musicians, they have already proven themselves as a formidable group. After recieving much love from the public, they have decided to release a repackaged album with 2 bonus tracks.

~~

Cr: Newsen + Monkey3

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

Rookies do it best! ha. Atleast T-ARA does it best! These girls can produce as high quality work as any other idol group who has been in the industry for years. They will definitely get a lot of attention from the two new released songs. Changed image. They're just adored too much not to love them. haha. Thanks for the translations!

haha i just lolled after i readed this news xD.

they sure have the skills to make it to the top and they did it, they have proved that it doesn't matter how long you have been in the sector, you need the right skills and attitude in this sector haha :)

looking forward for the mv and the first perf ^^

thanks for sharing

Just because T-ara is a rookiegroup, and they've been in the music industry for about a year,

doesn't mean they can't rock the charts! :) :) As expected from T-ara and their company!:D

T-ara always brings new stuff on the table, they arne't afraid to try new thins! Especially the traditional BPBP!!]

I'm very happy to see T-ara like this, and the girls must be happy too!:D Can't wait to their comeback stage!<333

Thanks for sharing! ~

let's raise a glass of pink champagne for our lovely hardworking ladies~ congrats!

here's to hoping that their lives are as good as this piece of news...

...oh lawd. i'll need to get ready.

^ 2NE1's new song is a legitimate piece of crap, and i normally overplay their mini-album to death. papa teddy needs to rest or something, because he's been churning out less-than-stellar garbage lately.

^Im quite shocked 2ne1's single/cfsingle isnt doing hot. Oh well. YG's marketing skills arent proving to be a tested method i guess?

Yani, honestly, 2ne1 single Try To Copy Me sucks! It's way disappointing even for me as a non-fan.

As much as I'm happy for their achievement so far, still very nervous for the live, esp Qri. In my opinion, songs like TTL would shove those other groups forever hehe. They've got strong beats, stage charisma, stunning vocals. I wish they would perform Tic Tic Toc.

IGCBOY... we'll see.

Congrats to the girls on hitting the top spot on the online charts. Girl groups are all the rage nowadays and T-ara is competing with top contenders. I actually like all of the other groups but I was only really anxious for SNSD's and T-ara's new songs. There should be stiff competition from Kara though and I can't wait til the performances and promotions start.

seriously they deserve it as in they are trying new concepts in their songs, which is good.

but i think one thing that helped them is that the others do not have wonderful songs either.

GCBOY even though not the best song ever but is good enough for the others.lets see if they can win some #1!

Why can't all win... haiz... with this can either go 2 ways

1: Bad blood (which i hope will never happen *pray*)

2: They(as in all the groups and single singers) work even harder that will make an even better to move the whole world .

I hope 2 will be the best thing to happen so that everyone can enjoy common everybody pray hard...

but i want t-ara to hold on to 1st just like snsd did with "Gee"

Guest JC!missbee*

That's soooo cool! T-ara is major competition, I'm surprised that they made it past their sunbaes

because they're rookies but they're number 1. Hopefully, it continues~ T-ara fighting!