Diadem Forums

[10.02.14] T-ara practicing non-stop for their repackaged album promotions.

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_12_156_110253.jpg

T-ara's management company Core Contents Media recently announced that due to the success in sales of T-ara's first full album "Absolute first album", they'll be releasing a repackaged album with bonus tracks.

T-ara has been on the practicing room non-stop, perfecting every single detail for their upcoming track "Go Crazy Because of You". Even during the Lunar New Year, they plan to keep practicing.

Leader of the pack Eunjung said, "Tomorrow is the Lunar New Year(14) and I think instead of going out, we will just bring the celebration in the practice room. We will prepare traditional Lunar New Year foods and eat it inside the room."

With the release of their first album last year, on november 27, it has brought them a mountain of success. With "Bo Peep Bo Peep" topping various online and offline charts, it has become a nation's song with everyone repeatting the hook. With this repackaged album, T-ara hopes this gift to the fans will make them happy. Prior to this T-ara cut early their promotions for follow-up single "Like the First Time" because of member Soyeon catching the swine flu. Well now that Soyeon is well, and member Jiyeon wrapping up filming, fans will once again see the solid 6-member girl group consisting of Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon, Qri, Boram and Jiyeon.

Their bonus track is described to be a powerful image drifting away from their previous images once again. The stage performances will be full of energy with 12 back-up dancers included in their performances.

~~

Cr: Newsen + IMBC

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

~~~~

Please give Boram 2x more food. :|

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to know tat T-Ara has been practicing hard for their repackaged album.

"Their bonus track is described to be a powerful image drifting away from their previous images once again. The stage performances will be full of energy with 12 back-up dancers included in their performances." Interesting. Im anticipating it.

I feel tat they should be resting during the holidays though. Its the only time for them to do so.

I dont want any of them to fall sick due to fatigue. Health comes first than anything else.

Im looking forward to their performance.

Thanks for sharing:)

T-ara's management company Core Contents Media recently announced that due to the success in sales of T-ara's first full album "Absolute first album", they'll be releasing a repackaged album with bonus tracks.

T-ara has been on the practicing room non-stop, perfecting every single detail for their upcoming track "Go Crazy Because of You". Even during the Lunar New Year, they plan to keep practicing.

Leader of the pack Eunjung said, "Tomorrow is the Lunar New Year(14) and I think instead of going out, we will just bring the celebration in the practice room. We will prepare traditional Lunar New Year foods and eat it inside the room."

With the release of their first album last year, on november 27, it has brought them a mountain of success. With "Bo Peep Bo Peep" topping various online and offline charts, it has become a nation's song with everyone repeatting the hook. With this repackaged album, T-ara hopes this gift to the fans will make them happy. Prior to this T-ara cut early their promotions for follow-up single "Like the First Time" because of member Soyeon catching the swine flu. Well now that Soyeon is well, and member Jiyeon wrapping up filming, fans will once again see the solid 6-member girl group consisting of Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon, Qri, Boram and Jiyeon.

Their bonus track is described to be a powerful image drifting away from their previous images once again. The stage performances will be full of energy with 12 back-up dancers included in their performances.

~~

Cr: Newsen + IMBC

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

~~~~

Please give Boram 2x more food. :|

??? Why do you want to give Boram 2X more food.

I think it is good for them to keep on diet for their up coming stage performance.

Aww! it's good to know that they're working hard for their new song!

But i think they should rest today for Lunar New Year! I hope they don't overwork themselves that they will fall sick in the end :lol:!

On a side note, it's great that T-ara is finally back to 6members perf!

새해 복 많이 받으세요 (saehae bok manhi badeu saeyo) to everyone!

Alright!! to their much awaited come back!! omgomg i can't wait for the new song, and their performance!! miss them on stage greatly!!

But Aw man..to them practicing non-stop...erm i hope they get enough rest! pls i hope non of them fall sick again...

T-ara hwaiting! =) take care