Diadem Forums

[10.02.04] Singer-Songwriter Wheesung helped T-ara for their repackaged album.

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_1_183_233423.jpg

It has been announced that after member Soyeon was diagnosed with H1N1 that they would stop all promotions of their first album "Absolute First Album". But with the success of their first full album the producers of Core Contents Media decided that T-ara will release a repackaged album with Bonus Tracks. The new title track has already been named "Crazy Because of You". February 26th is the confirmed date for the release of their repackaged album.

Established Singer-Songwriter-Author Wheesung has confirmed that he helped T-ara in their bonus tracks. As a songwriter, Wheesung has co-wrote and written tons of tracks for other artists. A representative from Core Contents Media explained why they hired Wheesung, "Wheesung has that unique style. It's slick and stylish and it will fit T-ara for their image overhaul. We believe with the help of Wheesung the songs and performances of T-ara will be much better."

With 2 members out, T-ara fans are worried if they will get to see a 6-membered T-ara on stage once again. Core Contents Media has spoken up about this, "Soyeon was diagnosed with H1N1 last week. We expect her to still be diagnosed till next week and we will give her enough rest and not push her. The date for the release is still 3 weeks away and we're making sure Soyeon is ready". Member Jiyeon was also absent for most of their promotions for "Like the First Time" due to conflicts in schedule with her hit drama "God of Study". But Core Contents Media are already making sure that Jiyeon will be present for their "comeback".

Cr:Newsen

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ Tiaradiadem.com

". But Core Contents Media are already making sure that Jiyeon will be present for their "comeback".

comeback; why am i guessing tht means she probably wont b present for most of their other performances

think the girls should get some more rest b4 they work again =\

either way hope their repackaged album is just as successful as the last xD

i'll probably be A hit (: ;; just dont overwork urselves

Thanks for translating. I really like his music so I'm looking forward to the songs he made for them, and seeing all 6 of them together again.

I wonder how much "rest" Soyeon is really getting if she's still sick and they're making her practice for this.

Wow cool! Anticipating how the song would sound like!

Are they only adding one more song to their repackage album, Breaking Heart?

I hope they add a few more songs though :D!

And yea, in 3weeks time GOS would have finished filming, but jiyeon has a new movie to act, so i hope it doesn't interfere too much with their promotions and her health!

I guess Soyeon should be pretty much okay by now though :D

i'm waiting for their 'comeback' xD. still can't call it an comeback since they didn't left the stage very long xp.

ooh well, as long we can see the girls on stage we're happy right :P?

now i'm hoping they won't overwork themself ><.

and wasn't Jiyeon going to be in a horror movie soon?

really want to see the 6members on stage :lol:.

thanks for translation and sharing this ^^

I was hoping them get lots of rest before their 'comeback'. I mean they are gonna practice a lot before the 'comeback'.

Nevertheless, I'm so looking forward to this! I love Wheesung's music. I hope it shows their vocals, also Boram and Qri gets more parts.

Thank you for the news!

I'm so excited for this repacked album, it's already on my b-day list. So question it says above "tracks" does anyone know if there will be only 1 added track or is there more?

Also I hope that SoYeon get well so she can also record for the album. I mean Core Contents wants to release it 3 weeks from now and she might not be 100% which makes me sad. So Yeon is my favorite so I really want to hear her singing and I don't mean 2-4 words.

I'm so excited for this repacked album, it's already on my b-day list. So question it says above "tracks" does anyone know if there will be only 1 added track or is there more?

Also I hope that SoYeon get well so she can also record for the album. I mean Core Contents wants to release it 3 weeks from now and she might not be 100% which makes me sad. So Yeon is my favorite so I really want to hear her singing and I don't mean 2-4 words.

There's definitely more than one new track, I think there's 2 (?)