Diadem Forums

[12.01.02] T-ara's Jiyeon taken to the hospital before and after Inkigayo recording

nathaniel

[12.01.02] T-ara's Jiyeon taken to the hospital before and after Inkigayo recording

201201021124281002_1.jpg

On January 1st's episode of SBS "Inkigayo", T-ara and Davichi presented a joint stage of "We Were In Love".

However, Jiyeon was missing from the T-ara and Davichi special stage. According to her agency, her accumulated fatigue made her feel sick so she was taken to the hospital instead and couldn't join for the stage.

Jiyeon was taken to the hospital after their rehearsal in the morning, but later decided to come back and try her best for their "Cry Cry" live performance. T-ara's former leader and Jiyeon's roommate Hyomin was seen worried for Jiyeon on stage.

T-ara members are busy for the year-end shoes and took time to practice from 3AM to 6AM for these shows. They only were able to receive 2-3 hours of sleep over three days; there is no time for them to relax. In addition, Jiyeon had to be at the KBS 2TV "Dream High 2" shooting schedule.

Jiyeon said, "Sorry for the inconvenience and making fans worry. Today, please love our 'Lovey-Dovey' music video."

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Jiyeon said, "Sorry for the inconvenience and making fans worry. Today, please love our 'Lovey-Dovey' music video.""

Jiyeon still feel sorry for her fans..no need feel sorry for ur fans jiyeon.. just take care of urself.. huhu Hope she get healthy soon..

she is too workaholic.. this is not the first time she being hospitalized because of fatigue.. i think i read somewhere, during her GOS filming she also being hospitalized bcoz of fatigue.. huhu

Ah, I will continue to pray for Jiyeon. She acts too mature for her age. It heart breaks me to hear her apologize for something that was not her fault! For this, I'll give Jiyeon, T-ara, and Lovey-Dovey more love than ever! On a side note, I was wondering why Jiyeon looked so sick, as well as why Hyomin looked closer to Hwayoung on the stage before Jiyeon slid. Anyways, Park Jiyeon, fighting!

Ah, I will continue to pray for Jiyeon. She acts too mature for her age. It heart breaks me to hear her apologize for something that was not her fault! For this, I'll give Jiyeon, T-ara, and Lovey-Dovey more love than ever! On a side note, I was wondering why Jiyeon looked so sick, as well as why Hyomin looked closer to Hwayoung on the stage before Jiyeon slid. Anyways, Park Jiyeon, fighting!

agree.. during slide, hyomin seems to try cover jiyeon's face when jiyeon at her back..

she really care about her favourite maknae.. we can see hyomin worried face.. huhu

can't imagine her schedule//this month..lovey dovey perfomances..dream high 2 shooting..roly poly musical rehearsal..geezz :P it broke my heart when i watched cry cry on inkigayo...@ first time hwayoung try cover her and jiyeon just bow her head...and then hyomin and qri cover her again...again she just bow her head..she even can't move anymore when qri cover her..she just put her hand on her head and still bowing...it's make me sad and angry in the same time :P....get well soon our lovely dinosaur jiyeon..hwaiting

Jiyeon you don't need to be sorry.

They are really working to hard.

This sin't the 1st time.I hope the company,could really

give them time to relax.The girls really need time for a

break.My heartache when i watch her perform at Inki.

Please rest!!

Jiyeon it's not your fault, why you must apologize for something that not your fault. But, its makes me more love you with your maturity. I hope you will get well soon baby dino... ;)

And for CCM, please don't push your artist to hard. They not robot, even they strong they still human, and their body still will be drop if they don't have a much time for rest. Please arrange their schedules properly.

T-ARA KEEP YOUR SPIRIT!!!!

KEEP FIGHTIIIING..... ;)

HEELLL YEAH~ so truE~ Hope she will cure ASAP~ </3 Rest more please Jiyeon~ don too hardcore on your schedule t.t~