Diadem Forums

[11.02.25] MBLAQ's G.O, "Soyeon has celebrity illness," surprise revelation!

nathaniel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm dunno what's the problem is;p She's a woman and i think that's kinda normal;p She's buying bags other will get zounds of boots;p

Once in tv i saw some some asian woman that have a hobby conected to buying some chinese zodiac "pig" that suppose give her happines.

At least for me this more abnormal then Soyeon hobby;p

Soyeon plz buy more bags^^

lol.. I thought this was about her being obsessed with other celebrities or something, but its just that she lives a celebrity-like lifestyle by spoiling herself? Not to mention thats pretty normal for a girl, regardless of if she has money/is famous/or is a celebrity or not.

OMG...I'm only droll when Soyeon responds by question ""I've folded my arms like this since I was three years old."

Our Soyeon is really temperamant. Last "100 Points out of 100", when she responds Kyung Jin, we can realize that she isn't faltering. Nobody can beat her=))

I think G.O only want to make people funny.

If I'm celebrity, I wil buy brand bags=)))

there is nothing wrong pampering yourself with branded stuff if you can afford it. everyone have their likes.. To me, it's absolutely normal for Soyeon to have many branded bags, i'm sure alot of non celebrities also will pamper themselves with branded stuffs too..

As long as Soyeon likes it, no one can say it's wrong because she's spending her own money.. haha

lol I read the title and I was like "what's celebrity illness?" and after I read the article I was like "I still don't know what celebrity illness is -__-" Then I read the comments and I was like "I KNOW WHAT CELEBRITY ILLNESS IS WHOOT!!!" LOL I think its ok to have celebrity illness. If you have the money and fame then why not spoil yourself. I know that's what I would do if I were her <3

I thought it was like something like Soyeon had celebrity guys ask her out, I'm not sure why though. :( but then I actually read it. At first I didn't understand then later on I did. So Soyeon has the celebrity thing, cool :) but she is a celebrity after all. It was cute response that Soyeon said that she been doing that arm thing since she was 3 :) Oh Soyeon. :wub: