Diadem Forums

[10.12.27] Eunjung attends <Dream High> launch with a cast; Brave girl emerges

*YANiPOPO*

2utkchs.jpg

It has been in the news recently that Eunjung has injured her left knee(ligament injury: click here and was forced to cancel her upcoming appearances.

Well it seems nothing's stopping her from attending her drama <Dream High>'s launch party as she walked in with a full leg cast on her left leg. Miss A's Suzy and 2pm's Taecyeon were especially helpful and caring, worrying for their co-actor.

Positivity has filled T-ara's message boards with people saying "A brave girl emerges", "Nothing will tear down our Eunjung!" and "She looks even more beautiful because of her courageousness"

T-ara has been through alot since their comeback, from being denied of their outfits, to performing in freezing cold weather.

Eunjung will not be attending any year-end performances with T-ara, but T-ara are still attending as a group.

~~~

Cr: Sports Chosun

Written By: Jangga@sportschosun

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @Tiaradiadem.com

AWWWWWWWW

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eunjung injury look serious T__T my heart really broken :D

Agree, a truly Professionalism show by our multi-talented brave Eunjung !!!

The members(T-ara & Miss A) is there to support their group member too :)

Fans please pray for Eunjung !!! T-ara Fighting !!!

Guest cruzer1979

ohh... eunjung my love..my bb... if i can replace u eunjung i want to take all your pain.. i couldn't stand to see u in this such pain.. i bet u have a lot pain in stage.. it make me cry... why u why my eunjung get hurt that much....and i hope she not get cut the scene due her injury... hope she get well soon...eunjung hwaiting