Diadem Forums

[10.12.05] T-ara Fails Inkigayo's Dress Regulations

Elly

T-ara's pants have yet again failed another show's dress regulations.

On the 5th, T-ara made their comeback stage on SBS's Inkigayo.

At 11AM, T-ara finished filming for their performance 'YaYaYa' and went straight to lunch after. However, for their 'WAYLT' performance, the girls' outfits had to be changed.

The same thing happened in KBS2TV's Music Banks on the third. Where the girls' shorts had to be changed to double-layered stockings because it failed the dress regulations.

Their crew had to rush out again, to a market to get each girl a pair of leggings an hour before the show was to begin.

Finally, an official said that "The dress codes for girl groups have become more strict than before". In Music Bank the girls had to change their shorts to stockings because of the skin that was showing.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101205n09768

Written by: Ryu Seunghee (Intern)

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

Omg i cant believe if happened again!

I thought this time they had prepared everything a long time before the show...

So is it their crew fault or inki/mubank fault?

I mean, not for the rules but for not telling them that their clothes were't allowed before >.<

Ahh im glad everything went just fine... they were gorgeous *-*

Really it happened again?! Wow they are getting more strict. I hope their wouldn't be any other problems like this again. Seriously, I'm not sure why(like I don't really understand it a lot) but I think it's not really right for their staff to go buy stockings every single time. I also wonder how short their shorts were that they wouldn't let them wear it. We haven't really seen what their original outfit looked like, just makes us more curious.

T-ara Fighting!!!

these people checking on idols pre-stage setup must be on drugs or something. I could understand their judgement on "why are you like this" stocking outfit, but what's with their criticism on their ripped pants for yayayay. Are they saying that showing a certain percentage of skin on the leg is consider offensive, what's next, they can't even wear skirts at all? COME ON!

Omg, seriously? Geez, I can't believe their dress code failed again. This is really ridiculous! When looking at their dress code, it doesn't even look bad or showy. Other female groups can wear, but they can't? That's just not fair.