Diadem Forums

[10.12.04] T-ara's Hwayoung: Been Practicing Hard, But Was Still Nervous

Elly

T-ara's new member Ryu Hwayoung debuted with T-ara today.

T-ara's Hwayoung met up with Sports Today on the 2nd, before T-ara's comeback stage on Music Bank on the third saying that "At this point, I cannot wait to go on-stage as a part of T-ara. However, even though I've been practicing non-stop, I still can't help but feel nervous at the thought of debuting (tomorrow)".

"Other T-ara members have given me confidence for the debut," she added, "I want to try my best to meet their expectations of me".

"My twin sister, Hyoyoung, has also given me a lot of support. She would send me text messages with tips on stage presence, and she's helped me like that", she said with gratitude towards her sister.

Source: T-araFan/Sports Today

Written by: Ban Geonwoo

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well HyoYoung did a good job then... Hwayoung just killed on stage, she was fierce and cute and it seems like she totally new what she was doing! If I didnt know, id say she had always been a part of T-ara ^^

Im so happy now, cant wait for their next performances!

HwaYoung and T-ara fighting!

Hwayoung really is an excellent addition to the group.

She has lots of charisma, she is beautiful, she is TALL and she seems to have just fit right in.

Her attitude, her dancing, her rapping, everything was on point and I think I am going to love her A LOT.