Diadem Forums

[10.11.16] T-ara and Davichi pull out of the MAMAs

nathaniel

st_1289867881_-991369335_0.jpg

Core Contents Media's top girl groups, Davichi and T-ara have pulled out of the '2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards' (MAMA).

T-ara's agency said today that, "T-ara and Davichi will be unable to attend the MAMA's due to inevitable reasons."

"The reason for not attending is because they have plans with other broadcasters and we do not want to put anything at stake. We have tried to adjust, but it won't work," he said.

T-ara was nominated for best girl group and best dance performance, while Davichi was nominated for the best vocal performance by a group.

Recently, in particular it was revealed Rain and MBLAQ, belonging to J.Tune Entertainment would not be attending, which has decreased the participation of local artists in the concert. After T-ara and Davichi pulled out, the expectations have decreased significantly.

Overall, the end of the year awards ceremony seems to be going to be a bit 'shabby' (?) and has not much strength.

Source: Nate

Written by: Park Gun Wook

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O MY GAWD! They could of got an best award you serious! I JUST DIED RIGHT NOW O____O' WHY WHY WHY?! Omo But thier comeback..Omo.. ;( Really sad now but really proud of our girls :)) Yah T-ara keep it up..I hope T-ara get over 5 awards after thier comback! YAH YAH YAH!! I'm so mad now O__O I even voted for them ;( Omo.. Hwaiting T-ara then O___O'

MAMA is a joke im so happy are girls no attending they would look so dumb if they do cause all they other big name artist aren't going cause they chose mbc kbs and sbs over mnet haha cause there end of they year award shows coming up dont wanna mess with that also T-ara is making a comeback on those 3 stations soon better then being banned from them and only being on mnet haha but this is surprising isn't T-ara under mnet wow